Saturday, June 21, 2008

On Saturday, June 21 we went to a open house at my work. I work at IM Flash. I work in a clean room making flash memroy for things like ipods, cell phones, and cameras. The job I have there is high tech and usually difficult to explain to people. This made it easier for the family to see what I do first hand.




At the open house there were booths set up to explain each area of the site. Some of the activities at the booths included sorting candy and getting a bag to eat throught their visit, putting ingredients in a mixer and using liquid nitrogen to make ice cream, and using remote control cars to race against the automation computer. After a BBQ lunch there were a bunch of carnival games for the kids to play, junk food to eat, and a bounce house to help them burn off all of the sugar they had eaten.
Work web site:

No comments: