Thursday, October 27, 2011

An average day

Today was a very easy going and mild day.  It had a lazy start of me in comfy clothes for the first part of the day.  We first went out to pick up one of my daughters who had a very positive report from her teacher and is making great progress in school.  To celebrate the hard work that she and my wife have been putting in we went out to lunch.  We enjoyed drinks and sandwiches.  After lunch we took a drive around the neighborhood to see the new houses being built, changes to landscaping, and to get some sunshine.  Even in this cooler weather the grass is still growing strong, so I mowed the lawn which might be for the last time this year.  It has been a odd year for weather.  I took the lettuce out of the garden and saw that in the next couple of days that we may have a few more red tomatoes.  Julaine made a great baked potato soup and I took care of the baths and PJ's tonight.  After everyone fell asleep we watched the pilot episode of "Once Upon a Time".  Overall not an exciting day, but it was nice to be home and be with family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once upon a time is a pretty good show. I have been really impressed with it so far. Sure, it's only two episodes in, but so far I haven't been disapointed.